Switcher Studio has a native integration with LinkedIn that makes it easy to stream to the platform. Before you can stream to LinkedIn, you'll need to connect your LinkedIn account to Switcher Studio. This gives Switcher permission to broadcast to your LinkedIn account and is usually a one-time process to set up, and then occasional requirement as the authorization expires.
Note: Individuals can stream to a personal LinkedIn account (i.e. People page) or an organization's LinkedIn account (i.e. Company page).
Connecting your LinkedIn account
- Open Switcher Studio on your main switching device, and tap Use as Switcher.
- Tap the Outputs tab (this should be the default screen).
- Tap the blue arrow next to LinkedIn Live. If you do not see LinkedIn Live as an option, tap the blue "+" sign beside the word Outputs and then tap LinkedIn on the list of platforms.
- Tap either Stream to Your Personal Page or Stream to an Organization Page to connect the desired account.
- Enter your LinkedIn login credentials.
- Tap Sign in.
Note: If you are using Safari on an iPhone, the Safari app will share your social login information with the Switcher Studio app. That means that when you want to link Switcher Studio to your LinkedIn account, you will not need to enter a username and password to connect if you’re already logged into that website on Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Allow to give Switcher Studio permission to stream to LinkedIn Live.
You will receive a confirmation message that your account has been linked.
- If you do not want to set up or schedule a stream immediately, tap Close in the top left corner.
- If you want to proceed with setting up or scheduling a stream, tap Continue. Then follow the steps in Streaming to a LinkedIn Profile or Page or Streaming to a LinkedIn Event for additional instructions.