When using Switcher with external equipment like USB mixers, Bluetooth earbuds, and/or HDMI devices, your audio output settings may change. If your audio is not being output where you want it to go, you can easily change and/or confirm the audio output from the main switcher device.
Step 1: Open the Control Center on the iPhone or iPad.
Depending on the device, you can access the Control Center by either:
- Swiping up from the bottom, or
- Swiping down from the top right corner
Step 2: Open the Audio Output Menu
- From the Control Center, tap the Audio Tower icon in the top right corner. The icon looks like a triangle with circles over it (circled in the screenshot below).
Step 3: Confirm or Change the Audio Output
- An audio output menu will appear that lists the available options.
- The current output selected will have a white checkmark next it.
- To change the selection, tap the correct output.