Switcher Studio regularly releases new software versions that may include new features, product improvements, and bug fixes. To have the best experience, you should always use the most up-to-date version of the Switcher Studio app. This article details how to check your app version and how to update the app.
Checking your Current App Version
- Open Switcher Studio, and tap the hamburger menu (3 lines) in the top left corner.
- Tap Diagnostic Data
- You'll find the version number at the top of the list.
Updating to the Newest App Version
If you have Automatic Updates turned on in the Settings of your iPhone or iPad, the Switcher Studio app should update on its own. If you have Automatic Updates turned off, or if you want to update the app sooner than the Automatic Update will occur, you can manually update the app as outlined below.
- Open the App Store on the device you're using with Switcher Studio.
- Tap your profile photo in the top-right corner to see available App updates.
- Tap the available update for Switcher Studio.
You will want to go through this process on all the devices that you use with Switcher Studio.
Note: If you are looking for a newly-released app update, please note that Apple rolls out the updates over the course of 72 hours. If the update isn't available on your device, it will appear within that time frame.
Switcher Studio Not in the App Store
If you are unable to find the Switcher Studio app in the App Store, it it likely because your device is running an old iOS/iPadOS version. You will need to update to a newer version and then search for Switcher Studio.