Voice Mode Overview
Voice Mode is an Audio settings option that was released as part of Switcher Studio 5.2. in order to improve voice-only audio quality. Here are the important highlights of the feature:
- Voice Mode adds additional processing and echo cancelation for your microphone, making it ideal for Video Chat and other voice-only scenarios.
- Voice Mode reduces the audio quality of full-range audio sources (like music) and should not be used in situations where you want professional-quality audio.
- Voice Mode is not recommended for external USB audio sources.
- Using Voice Mode disables Audio Monitoring in Switcher Studio.
When to Use Voice Mode
The following use cases are ideal for using Voice Mode:
- When using Switcher Studio's Video Chat feature.
- When using wired or wireless/Bluetooth headphones with a built-in mic.
- When using the built-in microphone on the iPhone/iPad you're using as the switcher.