Currently, there is not an official integration between Switcher Studio and Zoom.
However, it is possible to send the "Live" output (video and synchronized audio) of Switcher Studio to a Zoom call. This solution requires a Mac or Windows PC computer running the Zoom desktop client on the same network as your iPhone or iPad.
In order to send your live Switcher video into Zoom, you'll need to share your iOS screen with Zoom using Apple Airplay. Here's how set it up:
- Join a Zoom call from a Mac or Windows PC.
- Enable iOS screen sharing in Zoom by following these instructions. (Make sure to check the "Share Computer Sound" option when screen sharing in Zoom)
- Set Switcher output source to "Live" by following these instructions.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPad by swiping down from the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap "Screen Mirroring."
- Choose "Zoom-YOUR COMPUTER NAME" from the list.
- Make sure you mute your mic in Zoom or turn the input volume down and only use the mic that's connected to Switcher. If you try and use the audio device that's connected to Zoom while using video from Switcher your audio will be out of sync due to Switcher's built-in broadcast delay.
The live output of Switcher Studio will now be seen and heard in the Zoom call.