You can easily import images and videos from your Google Drive account to use as assets in your Switcher Studio production.
Note: Be sure you have the Google Drive app installed on your iOS device. You can install it from the Apple App Store.
Below, we've included a video walkthrough and step-by-step instructions with screenshots.
Importing Assets from Google Drive into Switcher
Video instructions for Google Drive
Step-by-step instructions with screenshots
- Open the Google Drive app on your iOS device.
- Find the image or video you want to import.
- Tap the file to open it.
- In the upper-right corner, you will see an icon of three vertical dots. Tap the dots.
- Tap Open In.
- Share options will appear. Scroll right until you see Import with Switcher.
- Tap the Switcher Studio icon.
- Switcher Studio will open.
- Tap the blue "+" insertion button, which is located at the bottom of the Sources / Production panel.
- Tap Photo or Video based on your file type.
- Tap Imported Images.
- Tap the image or video you want to import.
- Adjust the settings as desired.
- Tap Done.
- Your asset will appear in the Sources / Production panel.