The Sources / Production panel on your main switching device is where you’ll find and control all your connected cameras. During your production, you can switch between cameras and combine multiple camera views.
Switching between camera views
During your production, simply tap a camera in the Sources / Production panel to switch to its view.
Combining camera views
If you’re using more than one device, you can combine camera views using Switcher Studio’s built-in feature called Multiview Layouts. This feature enables you to show two or more camera angles in a single shot. Using the features requires that you:
- Create a new Multiview on your main switching device
- Select the Layout during the production
- Select your camera angles
The most popular Multiview Layout is called Dashboard, which allows up to 4 camera angles on the screen simultaneously. We'll walk through the process of using this Layout, but it's essentially the same for all Multiviews.
Creating a new Multiview:
- From your main switching device, tap the + icon.
- Tap Multiviews.
- Tap Dashboard.
- Next to Number of Sources, tap the number of camera views you want to show simultaneously.
- Adjust the settings as desired.
- Tap Done in the top right.
Using the Multiview during your stream:
- In the Sources / Production panel, tap the Multiview you’d like to use.
- Tap the cameras or assets you’d like to include in the Multi-view. Note: The camera views / assets will be ordered from left-to-right in the order you select them.
- To replace a camera view or asset in the Multi-view, tap the replacement in the Sources / Production panel. Tap the position you’d like to replace (e.g. A, B, C, D).
- To remove the Multiview, tap another asset in the Sources / Production panel. Or, tap Solo to make it full-screen.