With Switcher Studio's Facebook Polling feature, you can create a poll during your livestream and get real-time feedback from your audience. You can monitor the results inside Switcher and show them on the live video player in Facebook. Currently, the results do not display in Switcher Studio, the graphic only appears in the video player on Facebook.
Creating a New Poll
Note: You cannnot create a new poll until you have already started your Facebook Live broadcast.
- From your switcher device, tap on the Facebook Live Polling icon in the tab bar (looks like a graph).
- Tap the Load Polls button.
- Since you're creating a new poll, tap None.
- Tap Create Poll.
- Enter the question and response options for your poll and tap Create.
- Tap Close if you're finished, or Create Poll to set up additional polls to run during the live broadcast.
- If you have created multiple polls, tap the poll you want to display before tapping Close. You will see a blue check mark next to the selected poll.
- After tapping Close, your poll will be visible to your Facebook Live audience.
Note: If a viewer is watching on mobile, they must tap the purple graph icon on their device to see the poll.
Showing Poll Results
When you are ready to stop the poll and display the results to your audience:
- Tap Show Results in the Facebook Polling tab.
- Confirm by tapping Show Results in the modal window.
- The results will be visible on the Facebook Live video player.