When a remote camera loses its connection, it will disappear from the main Switcher interface. Remote cameras can lose their connection due to:
- Low-quality Wi-Fi
- An incoming phone call (we recommend using Apple's Do Not Disturb mode during your production to avoid this issue)
- A low or dead battery
- Not enough storage
You can quickly reconnect a device, without interrupting the live stream and while maintaining a recording: To reconnect the device:
- Completely close the Switcher Studio app on the device that lost its connection.
- Re-launch the app, and tap Remote Camera Mode.
- Open the Inputs tab on your main switching device.
- Tap the device to re-synchronize and add it to your production.
If you have the option Record On All Cameras enabled, a new video clip will begin once the camera is re-synced.