With Switcher Studio you can wirelessly connect up to nine iOS devices for a single video production.
After installing the Switcher Studio iOS app on your iPhones / iPads, you’ll designate one of your devices as the primary switching device. You’ll use the switching device to control your video production, including setting up your broadcast, adding graphics, and selecting camera views. You'll designate all other iPhones / iPads as remote cameras. All the devices must be connected to the same internet network.
Designating devices as the main switcher or remote camera
- Open the Switcher Studio app on the device that you’ll use as the main switcher to control the video production.
- Tap Use as Switcher.
- Open the Switcher Studio app on each device that will be used as a camera only.
- Tap Remote Camera Mode.
Enabling all camera views in the main switcher
Now that you’ve designated your devices as either the main switcher or a remote camera, you’ll need to enable the remote cameras within the switching device. Once you enable the remote cameras, you can access the additional camera view on the main switcher. To enable the remote cameras:
- Open the Switcher Studio app on the device you’ve designated as the main switcher.
- Tap the Inputs tab.
- You should see the devices you’ve designated as remote cameras.
- Tap on a device name to enable it as a usable camera view in your stream.
- All your enabled cameras will appear in the Sources panel.