All the devices you plan to use during your livetream must be connected to the same internet network. Once you’ve ensured they’re all on the same network, you’ll need to designate one device as the main switcher, which means you’ll use it to control your production (i.e. selecting cameras, displaying graphics, etc.), and designate the others as only cameras.
Designating devices as the main switcher or remote camera
- Open the Switcher Studio app on the device that you’ll use as the main switcher to control the video production.
- Log in, if prompted.
- Tap Use as Switcher.
- Open the Switcher Studio app on each device that will be used as a camera only.
- Tap Remote Camera Mode.
Enabling all camera views in the main switcher
Now that you’ve designated your devices as either the main switcher or a remote camera, you’ll need to enable the cameras within the switching device, as follows:
- Open the Switcher Studio app on the device you’ve designated as the main switcher.
- Tap the Inputs tab.
- You should see the devices you’ve designated as remote cameras.
- Tap on a device name to enable it as a usable camera angle in your stream.
- You’ll see all your enabled cameras in the Sources panel.
Switching camera views during your livestream
During your production, simply tap a camera under Sources to switch to its view.