If your church has a social media presence, you can display your handles during your stream. Switcher Studio has built-in templates for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram. To create a graphic for your social media handle:
- Open Switcher Studio from the primary iOS device that you’ll use to run Switcher during your video.
- Tap Use as Switcher.
- Tap the + button.
- Tap Text & Graphics.
- Tap Social Overlays.
- Tap one of the built-in templates.
- Tap the text next to Username.
- Delete the pre-populated text and type in your social handle.
- Adjust any of the settings as needed.
- We recommend turning on the Stay on Top option.
- Tap Done.
Adding & removing social media handles during your livestream
The graphics with your social media handles will appear in the Switcher Studio Sources panel. When you want to display one of them, simply tap the graphic. It will appear on top of the camera angle that’s being displayed. To remove it, tap the graphic in the Sources panel again.