Switcher Cloud allows users to upload images and videos into their account for easy access anywhere. Assets can be imported both from the Dashboard and from the Switcher Studio app.
Uploading From The App
- Tap the blue plus "+" button at the bottom-left of your app's interface.
- Tap Switcher Cloud.
- Locate your images and videos within your Photos app, and import them into the Switcher Cloud.
Uploading On The Dashboard
- While logged into the Dashboard, select Switcher Cloud (Beta) from the menu on the left-hand side.
- In the top right corner, select Upload.
- Click/tap the grey Choose File button.
- Choose your image or video, and you will now be able to import it into your Switcher Cloud!
How Many Assets Can I Import?
The amount of assets that you can import varies depending on which subscription package you currently have with Switcher Studio.
Trial users do not have access to the Cloud Asset Management system and cannot import any assets.
Essentials Plan Users
Users on the Essentials Plan can store up to 20 assets at a time on their Switcher Cloud.
Standard Plan Users
Users on the Standard Plan can store up to 100 assets at a time on their Switcher Cloud.
Plus Plan Users
Users on the Plus Plan can store up to 500 assets at a time on their Switcher Cloud for teams of three members. For each additional member added, you will be allotted an additional 100 assets shared across your organization.
Note: RAW images and videos do not count toward your total assets count. They only exist for instances when you would like to use them as logos or non-full screen images. Only the individually uploaded images count toward your goals.