After your introductory trial ends, you will need to subscribe to continue using the Switcher Studio app. You can choose either a Monthly Plan or an Annual Plan.
To subscribe, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Dashboard. To get to the dashboard, login to the Switcher Studio website. Do this by clicking on the "login icon" in the upper right or by clicking on this link. Use the same email and password that you used to create your Switcher account.
- Navigate to "Account Info" from the menu on the left.
- Now select "Billing Info"
- Select "Add a Card" and enter in your payment information. This must be via an active credit or debit card.
- Once you have entered in your payment info, you can select either a Monthly Plan or an Annual Plan.
- Once your account is using an active subscription, make sure your iOS devices are connected to the same WiFi network. Log into your primary device, and select "Use as Switcher". From here, you can configure streaming, add graphics, and connect additional inputs with the "Use As Camera" command!