The direct Facebook integration Switcher Studio offers is normally easy and seamless to set up for users. However, when you go to select a Facebook Page to stream to, and no Pages show up, something did not complete correctly during the initial set-up. The best way to remedy this is to completely remove the connection between Facebook and Switcher, then remove the connection between Switcher and Facebook, and finally to reconnect them together.
Step One: Unlink Facebook From Switcher
To unlink your Facebook account from Switcher Studio, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the outputs tab in the lower right area of the main device.
- Tap the blue "+" icon in the upper right of this area.
- Select "Facebook" from the dialog box then select “Unlink Account”.
Step Two: Unlink Switcher From Facebook
To remove Switcher Studio from Facebook, follow the steps below:
- Go to Facebook.com and sign into your Facebook account.
- Click the downward-facing arrow in the top-right corner of your Facebook to open a drop-down menu.
- Select "Settings" from that drop-down menu.
- Select "Business Integrations" in the left menu.
- Place a check mark next to "Switcher Studio".
- Click the "Remove" button in the top right corner of the section.
Step Three: Relink Facebook To Switcher
To re-link your Facebook account to Switcher, follow the basic set-up steps, which can be found HERE.