If you're running Switcher Studio on an iPad, you can use a bluetooth keyboard to switch between your connected camera angles. It's not currently possible to use a bluetooth keyboard to start and stop the production.
Here's how to set up and use a bluetooth keyboard with Switcher:
- Connect your bluetooth keyboard to your iPad.
- Open the Switcher Studio mobile app on your iPad.
- Connect additional iOS devices as cameras, like normal.
- You will notice that the cameras are all labeled 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. This is important, as it correlates to the number keys on your keyboard.
- Tap a number on the keyboard to switch to that respective camera source.
- If you're using the Preview Window, you can adjust the camera in the preview window as normal and hit "Preview->Live" to go Live.
Note: Using a bluetooth keyboard requires an iPad as the main switcher. If you're using an iPhone or iPod Touch as your main switcher, you cannot use a bluetooth keyboard to control your cameras.