Switcher Studio supports the following camera lenses on iOS devices:
- Wide lens (1x): normal camera lens
- Selfie: rear-facing lens
- Ultra Wide lens (0.5x)
- Telephoto lens (2x)
Note: The Ultra Wide and Telephoto lens options will only appear if they are available on the selected device. Older iPhones do not have them.
Selecting a Camera Lens
Switcher Studio lets you choose from the available camera lenses for your camera views. Currently, you can only record / broadcast from one lens per device at a time. However, you can change the lens selection at any time.
Here's how to select the camera lens for a camera view:
- From the Sources / Production panel, tap the camera view you want to change.
- Tap the blue camera icon above your sources and assets.
- A menu will appear above the camera showing the available lenses.
- Tap the camera lens you want to use.
Note: If you switch camera lenses while "Record On All Cameras" is enabled, Switcher Studio will temporarily stop capturing video for the camera you are reorienting and start a new video file.