In order to move your recorded videos from your main Switcher Studio app onto a PC or Mac with iTunes, you will need to use your lightning cable.
Use the lightning cable to connect your main switching device to your computer. A notification will appear on your iOS device's screen asking if you trust your computer. Tap on Trust to make your iOS device accessible by your computer.
Open the iTunes program on your computer. On the top menu beside Music, tap on the icon of your iOS device with Switcher Studio installed.
Under the new menu on the left-hand side of your screen, choose File Sharing.
Scroll down and select the Switcher app.
You will now see all of your files from Switcher Studio.
- The files with the Live.mov extension are your basic recordings or captures of your streamed broadcasts.
- The files with the .mov extension are your completed Director Mode recordings.
- The files with the Angle.mov extension are individual angles of Director Mode recordings.
- The files with the .mmjrnl extension are the Journal files for Director Mode recordings.
- The files with the .caf extension are the audio files for Director Mode recordings.
- The files with the .mmart extension are your text graphics created within the Switcher Studio app.
Select the files that you'd like to move to your computer by clicking on them (you can do a CTRL-Click for PC or a Command-Click for Mac to multi-select). Then, drag them onto your computer's desktop. Depending on the size and quantity of the files, this may take a few minutes.