Switcher Studio supports video output via HDMI and AirPlay. In the "Outputs" tab under "External Display," you can toggle the external output between "Live" or "Whole Screen".
- The "Live" option will output the image from the "Live" pane in the upper left corner.
- The "Whole Screen" option will output the entire app interface.
- Synchronized Audio and Video are output when using HDMI or Airplay with Switcher Studio.
- AirPlay output requires an Apple TV connected to the same network to receive the video feed.
- HDMI output requires an Apple HDMI adapter.
For best results, please note that Apple does not support video output using any of the items below in combination with the "Lightning to 30-pin Adapter":