One of the easiest ways to add a professional touch to your live videos is by using overlays, including lower-thirds, logos, and full-screen graphics.
While you can create your own graphics and import them into Switcher Studio, it's also possible to create assets directly in the app. Titles and Lower Thirds are two types of text graphs that are used often with Switcher Studio production. While there are several ways to custom these graphics, the process to create them is essentially the same.
Creating Text Graphics Within The App
- Open Switcher Studio on your main switching device, and tap Use as Switcher.
- Tap the blue "+" insertion button, which is located at the bottom of the Sources / Production panel.
- Tap Text & Graphics.
- Tap Titles or Lower Thirds.
- Select the template style you like best.
- Tap the text under the template.
- Delete the pre-populated text and enter your text.
- Adjust any of the settings as needed. For Lower Thirds, you can adjust the size by pinch-to-zoom with your fingers, and you can adjust the on-screen position by dragging it with your fingers.
- Tap Done.
- Your new text graphic will appear as an option in the Sources / Production panel.