How to Create a Lower Third
Lower thirds are graphic overlays that can display a name, title, or description for any on-screen content. Lower thirds are useful for hosting guests to display their name and job title. Switcher has a variety of lower third templates that you can use to customize and add to your livestreams.
To create a lower third:
- Open the Switcher app on your iOS device.
- Tap Use as Switcher.
- Tap the blue plus icon.
- Tap Text & Graphics.
- Tap Lower Thirds.
- Tap the template you would like to use.
- Enter the title and subtitle text.
- Choose the colors and fonts you would like to use.
- Tap Done in the top-right corner.
- When you are ready to display it in your livestream, tap the asset in the Sources panel to display it in the live feed.