How to Create a Gated Content Livestream
In order to make a livestream available with Gated content, you will first need to create the Pass you will want to use for your livestream. To learn how to create a Pass, read How to Create a Pass.
To make a Gated Content livestream:
- Open the Switcher app.
- Tap the Outputs tab. (box and arrow icon)
- Tap Switcher Player.
- Tap the blue arrow next to Switcher Player.
- Choose your Scheduling preference: Go Live Now or Schedule for Later.
- Enter the Stream Title.
- Enter the Stream Description.
- Select the Switcher Player(s) you would like to stream to.
- Toggle on Enable Gated Content.
- Select a Pass.
- Tap Save.
- Tap the record button (red circle) in the top-right corner.