How to Set Up a Stripe Account
Switcher utilizes Stripe to process pass purchases from Switcher Player. Before you create passes, add Gated Content, and collect payments, you will need to set up a Stripe account.
To create your Stripe account:
- Go to dashboard.switcherstudio.com in a web browser.
- Log in with your Switcher Studio account credentials.
- Click your Switcher username in the left sidebar.
- Click Gated Content.
- Click Create Account in the Stripe Account section.
- Complete the Stripe account creation form. Address, banking, Tax ID and additional information may be required.
- Once you have created your Stripe account, you will be redirected to the Switcher Dashboard.
Note: You will need to create a new Stripe account through the Switcher Dashboard to use Gated Content. If you have an existing Stripe profile, this process will sync the account to your main profile.